Did you try our other Beet Root Recipes like Beet Root Puri and Beet Root Idli/Uttapam
so here goes the recipe………..
- 2-3 Medium sized Beet Roots
- 2 Cup wheat flour
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon Cumin (Jeera) seeds
- ½ teaspoon Hing
- Salt as per taste
- Water to knead the dough
- Oil for shallow frying the Paratha’s.
- Peel the beet root, and place them in the Pressure cooker on high flame and wait for 1 whistle.
- Once done , Grate or make fine pulp of the beetroot.
- Knead the dough using 2 Cup Wheat flour, Oil, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Jeera, Hing and salt. Allow the dough to rest for 15-20 mins minimum, more the better.
Check out different types of Paratha’s and Puri’s by clicking here
Do not want to miss a post , subscribe to my email list.
Love to read your comments and feedback.
Follow us on social networking sites by simply clicking on one of the follow up buttons on the top.
Sharing is Caring, Click one of the Social networking buttons to share this recipe.