Kale, Broccoli and paneer Sandwich
Last updated on July 25, 2018
Was alone to eat and was bored of cooking something for me. Had bread at hand but bored of bread or the same old type of sandwiches so decided to experiment with this. I had Kale (Which I had never tasted before), Broccoli and some paneer at home. So thought of making a sandwich. Now generally sandwiches have lettuce but I thought of adding Kale as the leaves looked a lot crunchier. Had earlier made a paratha of Broccoli and paneer, I added that as the stuffing minus the masala’s used for paratha’s. Also instead of butter, I added my homemade Almond Hazelnut butter(Recipe to be posted soon). It had the crunch of the butter and kale. Kale was crunchier but not as sweeter as lettuce. The paneer Broccoli mixture complemented Kale. So here goes the recipe:
- 5-6 fresh Kale leaves washed and pat dried
- 5-6 florets (Small size) of Broccoli washed
- 1/4 cup of crushed Home made paneer
- Almond Hazelnut Butter (Recipe to be posted soon)
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Chat Masala to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 Slices of Brown Bread
- Chop the Broccoli very finely and mash the paneer nicely so that there are no lumps.
- Mix the chopped Broccoli and paneer.
- Spread Almond Butter on the slices of bread on one side.
- Now on the same side where the butter is applied, spread half of the kale leaves.
- Next spread the Broccoli and paneer mixture (Now its a little more stuffing, but I did not wanted to add more bread so just made 1 sandwich)
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper and chat masala on it.
- Cover it again with kale leaves and then lastly the bread slice.
- Yummy sandwich is ready. Serve it with tomato ketchup.
Love to read your comments and feedback.
Do not want to miss a post , subscribe to my email list.
Follow us on social networking sites by simply clicking on one of the follow up buttons on the top.
Sharing is Caring, Click one of the Social networking buttons to share this recipe.