Last Updated on
Sometimes I am left with Idli’s and I simply shallow fry or deep fry this. One of the favourite’s of my house, I know too much oil, but sometimes it is okay. So simple and crunchy and ready in a few minutes if you have the Idli’s.
- Oil to deep fry
- Tomato ketchup to serve
- Heat oil in a kadai or a pan.
- Cut the Idli’s in desired shape. I prefer to cut them into 4, as they look more cute 😛
- Once the oil is hot, deep fry them on medium.
- If you are doing shallow fry, simply add a tablespoon of oil in a pan or a kadai. Once the oil is hot add the idli’s and let them fry on a slow flame/stove.
- It’s ready when they are golden brown on both sides.
- Remove them on a tissue paper, so that the excess oil is removed
- Serve them hot with tomato ketchup.
Love to read your comments and feedback.
Do not want to miss a post , subscribe to my email list.
Follow us on social networking sites by simply clicking on one of the follow up buttons on the top.
Sharing is Caring, Click one of the Social networking buttons to share this recipe.