Poha cutlet (tikki) from left over poha
- Left over Poha. (around 1 cup)
- 1 medium sized Onion finely chopped.
- 1 clove garlic grated.
- ½ inch of ginger grated.
- 1-2 tablespoon of coriander grated.
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder (or as per taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Asafoetida (Hing)
- 1 teaspoon Jeera
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon Oil for shallow frying
- Mix all the ingredients together and press the poha in your hand like making ladoos.
- We need to form a lump like so that we can make the tikki’s, it will eventually be done as onion will release water, when mixed with salt.
- Make small balls and press it lightly to make a tikka shape.
- Heat a pan and drizzle around 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Place the tikki’s on it and cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Yummy tikki’s are ready, serve it hot with tomato ketchup or can be used as a side dish.
Do not want to miss a post , subscribe to my email list.
Love to read your comments and feedback.
Follow us on social networking sites by simply clicking on one of the follow up buttons on the top.
Sharing is Caring, Click one of the Social networking buttons to share this recipe.