Butternut Squash Vegetable Pasta
Last Updated on
Simply in love with this food. But I try to load it with different Vegetables. Now I had some Butternut Squash at home, and I know, my child will not eat it without fuss. So I tried this. I simply grated Butternut Squash and added it in the vegetables. Even I could not recognize it and the taste was yummy and thick and creamy. Simply loved it.
- 1 Cup boiled Pasta (I used Penne Pasta, any will do)
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger (I use grated as no option of removing it )
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- 1/2 cup grated butternut squash (Pumpkin should also work)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion (length wise)
- 1/4 cup mixed bell peppers thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Pasta Sauce (Tomato)
- 1/4 teaspoon Oregano (for all herbs Lightly crush between your palms before adding)
- 1/4 teaspoon Basil (I used fresh, can use dried also)
- 1/4 teaspoon Parsley (I used dried)
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Salt to taste (Do not add too much, as pasta sauce has salt)
- In a pan, heat the oil. On a high flame, add ginger and garlic and saute for a few seconds.
- Add Onion and saute for 1-2 minutes until translucent.
- Add butternut squash, pasta sauce, Salt and again saute for 1-2 minutes until the squash turns a little soft.
- Now add the bell peppers and cook for 1 minute
- Add the pasta, the herbs and give it a quick mix so that the pasta is evenly coated.
- Serve Hot.
Love to read your comments and feedback.
Do not want to miss a post , subscribe to my email list.
Follow us on social networking sites by simply clicking on one of the follow up buttons on the top.
Sharing is Caring, Click one of the Social networking buttons to share this recipe.