These Chocolate Coconut Flour Cookies are a guilt-free treat loaded with chocolate and a treat for chocolate lovers. They are gluten-free, low carb, paleo and has no white sugar.
They are very easy to make and can be done in flat 20 minutes from start to finish. A fuss-free Chocolate cookie, where you can just mix everything in a bowl and just bake.
I am getting hooked on baking with coconut flour. With my earlier successful bake on Coconut Flour Orange poppy seeds muffins (Gluten Free) , I am experimenting this flour more and more. I have already made a few bread and cake with this and slowly I would be posting them.
Baking with Coconut Flour
What I love is that so little flour and you can make a big batch with little flour. It literally absorbs all the liquid it gets from the different ingredients a recipe uses. The egg is one of the main ingredients used with coconut flour as it needs binding and the egg supports it. I am yet to look at the no egg sources for this and experiment with it. Till then I am happy using eggs and a lot of eggs, as my son does not like to eat eggs and this is a good way to feed him 😁😁.
Few more recipes with coconut Flour
- Keto Low Carb Coconut Flour Bread
- Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Flour cake
- Gluten Free Double Chocolate Banana Bread
Chocolate Coconut Flour Cookies
These Chocolate Coconut Flour Cookies have that soft and chewy melt in the mouth texture. These are not the crispy cookies if you are looking for one and to be honest, traditionally cookies do have a soft texture. These cookies have a fudgier texture.
They go well with a cup of milk or coffee. A perfect evening snack for your kids or for your sweet cravings. If you have a tea party, go for these delicious gluten free Chocolate Coconut Flour Cookies and I am sure you would be the star of the party.
I have adapted this recipe from here.
Few more cookie recipes on my blog
- Beet Root and Oats Cookies
- Spritz Cookies (Swedish Butter Cookies)
- No Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Nankhatai Take 2 | Indian Eggless Cookie
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Spritz Cookies (Swedish Butter Cookies)
- Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti ~ A perfect Christmas Treat
- Eggless Jowar Chocolate Cookies (Gluten Free)
- Bajre ki Tikki | Pearl Millet Cookies
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Buckwheat Oats Cookies (Eggless, GF, Nut-Free)
Chocolate Coconut Flour Cookies (Gluten Free)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp or a pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Honey or Maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil- melted and at room temperature – One can use Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.1/3 cup coconut flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, ⅛ tsp or a pinch of salt, 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In another bowl whisk the eggs, along with Honey/maple syrup and melted coconut oil.1/4 cup Honey or Maple syrup, 1/3 cup coconut oil- melted and at room temperature, 2 eggs
- Pour the wet ingredients into dry and combine until well incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Leave the mixture for 3-4 minutes, as coconut flour will absorb all the liquid.
- Use an ice cream scoop or two spoons and place equal portions on the cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until firm on the top yet soft to touch when you give a gentle push.
- Cool them on a wire rack.
- Once cooled store them in an air-tight container.
- 1 Cup = 240 ml
- 1 teaspoon = 15 ml
- The no. of cookies can be more or less depending on the size you make but it should give you around 10-14
Love to read your comments and feedback. If you have any questions please ask in the comment section. I will try to answer as soon as I can.
If you tried this recipe, please comment below and do not forget to rate the Recipe.
Subscribe to my email list so that you get the new recipes straight in your mailbox.
Linking this with
Baking for a Tea Party
- Bacon and Scallion Mini Quiche by Palatable Pastime
- Cheesy Grilled Corn Tartlets by Food Lust People Love
- Choco Orange Brownies by Sneha’s Recipe
- Chocolate Coconut Flour Cookies (Gluten Free) by Cook with Renu
- Chocolate Orange Shortbread by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Creamsicle Cupcakes by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Fast and Easy Petit Fours by Our Good Life
- Lemon Coconut Squares by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Mickey Birthday Cake Scones by Simply Inspired Meals
- Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Shortbread) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Mini Rhubarb Muffins by Home Sweet Homestead
- Napolitaines (Mauritian Sandwich Cookies) by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Ploughman’s Scones with Ham Filling by Sid’s Sea Palm Cooking
- Southern Cheese Spread Tea Party Biscuits by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Victoria Sponge Cupcakes by Cookaholic Wife