I added the ingredients without measurement but I tried to put them in quantity below.
- 1 Cup cauliflower finely grated
- 1/2 Cup Zucchini thickly grated. (I used the big grater)
- 1/4 Cup of finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 inch ginger finely chopped or grated
- 1-2 garlic cloves finely chopped or grated (optional)
- 1/4 cup All purpose flour (Maida) (quantity may vary as per the binding)
- 2 tablespoon of Corn flour
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder (as per taste)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Mix all the above ingredients and make a dough. Just press the vegetables in your hand to release some water if required. One should be able to form balls out of the mixture. If there is more moisture add more all purpose flour. (Do not add Water)
- Make small balls out of it around 1 inch diameter.
- If there is more moisture at the end sprinkle a little all purpose flour
- Deep fry the balls on medium heat until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Love to read your comments and feedback.
Do not want to miss a post , subscribe to my email list.
Follow us on social networking sites by simply clicking on one of the follow up buttons on the top.
Sharing is Caring, Click one of the Social networking buttons to share this recipe.