I love Powershakes………..yes instead of milkshakes I say them as Powershakes……because it is for me a simple way to make people drink the fruits which otherwise will never be eaten. And the good way is that you can hide it in many ways. I had some plums lying around and my hubby never eats it and I was not able to finish, so thought of why not mixing it with the banana. I also added oats to give that extra health kick. And yes it is without sugar, or I simply replace the sugar with honey or jaggery wherever I can. So definitely a healthy option.
- Plum (4-5)
- Banana (2 big size)
- Oats (1/4 cup) (Optional)
- 2 Tablespoon Honey (or as per taste)
- Almond (Optional)
- Cashew (Optional)
- Milk (around 2 Cups)
- Just blend all together in a juicer or a blender and you are done.
- If you like nutty milkshake do not blend too much, if not give it a good blend to hide things out.
- Tada you are done. Have this early in the morning, or as a mid-morning snack.
Love to read your comments and feedback.
Do not want to miss a post , subscribe to my email list.
Follow us on social networking sites by simply clicking on one of the follow up buttons on the top.
Sharing is Caring, Click one of the Social networking buttons to share this recipe.