200 gms Paneer
10-12 Babycorn cut into medium size pieces length wise
1/2 cup Sweet Corn
1/2 cup Green Peas
1/2 cup Green Capsicum (Cut into thin long slices) (Optional)
1/2 cup Kaju
1/2 cup Almond (Badam)
1 tbsp Ghee
3-4 Green chilies
1 tsp Jeera
1/2 inch Cinamon Crushed into pieces (Dalchini) or 1 tsp dalchini pwd
5-6 Bayleaves (Tejpatta)
3-4 Cloves (Long)
1 tsp Kasoori Methi.
Salt as per taste
1. Boil Babycorn, Sweet Corn and Green Peas in a seperate Pan for 10 mins.
2. Puree the Tomatoes along with green chilies in a blender or mixer.
3. Puree Kaju and Almond along with 1/4 cup water. (Add more if required)
4. Cut the paneer into small cubes. Paneer can be added as it is or just shallow fry them in Ghee to get light golder brown colour.
1. In a Pan or Kadai, heat Ghee. When it is enough warm, add Jeera. Once it crackles at Cinamon, Bayleaves, Cloves.
2. Add the tomato puree and let it boil for a minute.
3. Add Babycorn, SweetCorn, GreenPeas and Capsicum to it. Add Salt as per taste and let it cook on slow heat, for 5-10 mins.
4. Once the peas are done, add the paste of Kaju and Almond.
5. Add water to it as per medium consistency. (Semi gravy)
6. Wait for a boil and finally add Paneer and Kasoori methi. Mix Gently and let it cook for 5 mins on slow heat.
7. Your Paneer Babycorn is ready. Serve with Roti/Chapatti or Naan
Do not want to miss a post , subscribe to my email list.
Love to read your comments and feedback.
Follow us on social networking sites by simply clicking on one of the follow up buttons on the top.
Sharing is Caring, Click one of the Social networking buttons to share this recipe.