3 Ingredients Chocolate Ice Cream (Without Ice Cream Maker)
I love chocolate and I love Ice cream and so does my family, so why not go for a homemade chocolate ice cream which has a lovely creamy texture and taste like store bought and at the same time with less sugar and much healthier. I have served this and my other ice creams to my guest and have seen their jaw drops when I said them this is homemade.
This ice cream does not require any ice cream maker. It is very simple and can be done within minutes. The only thing you need to do is whip the cream. If you have an electric beater than whipping cream takes a minute or so, if not, it’s fun to do some exercise at times to whip the cream or else if you do not want to do that, just bring some store bought whipped cream. Now just mix the whip cream, milkmaid and some cocoa powder and you are done. I do not like to mix my ice cream to a smooth texture, as I like the ribbony texture in my ice cream. It’s up to you. Just freeze it for a few hours and you have one perfect rich, creamy homemade chocolate ice cream without any ice cream maker.
One can play around with different flavors in this. I have made strawberry, raspberry, blueberry , Kesar pista, pan masala etc. I am making mango flavor currently. The possibilities are endless. The original recipe is taken from here . I started making this ice creams 3-4 years back and since then every summers I have at least 2-3 flavors in my freezer. So enjoy.
So here goes the recipe:
- 1 Cup Cream (235 ml)
- 1/2 Can Condensed Milk (200 gm)
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa powder (more or less as per choice)
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Chips (I sometimes add, sometimes leave it)
- If you are whipping the cream at home, the key thing to remember is everything should be cold, from your beaters, bowl, cream. If not, keep them in fridge for sometime, it really helps.
- Whip the cream until it attains a whipping consistency.
- Gently add the condensed milk and fold into the whipped cream. Do not mix it vigorously. We do not want the whipped cream to deflate.
- Add the cocoa powder and again fold to the texture required.
- If adding chocolate chips add it and gently fold in the mixture.
- That’s it, you are done. Freeze it for 7-8 hours or overnight.
- Serve and Enjoy the homemade delicious ice cream.
Some more summer food:
2 Ingredients Mango Yogurt Smoothie
2 Ingredients Strawberry Milkshake
Chocolate Oreo Milkshake
Oats Plum Banana MilkShake
Mix Fruit Juice (Plum | Orange | Kiwi)
Paneer Tikka (Indian Style Grilled Cottage Cheese & Vegetables)
Pin it for Later:
Sending This To:
#CookoutWeek 2018 is here! During the next week, I am joining over 50 of my blogger friends to celebrate summer by posting delicious cookout-themed recipes. If you love grilling, frozen treats, picnics, berries, s’mores, campfire meals, and other summer goodies… you are in the right place!
This week, we are also hosting a HUGE giveaway thanks to our generous #CookoutWeek sponsors. Enter below to win. Here’s what one lucky will will receive:
- Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill from blog hosts The PinterTest Kitchen. This grill has 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates and two 12-inch side shelves for extra prep space.
- A Red KitchenAid Mixer and 5 Flavored Butters from our friends at Chef Shamy. Make the World a Butter Place® with Chef Shamy! The winner will receive Garlic Butter, Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter, Vanilla Bean Honey Butter, Strawberry Honey Butter, and French Onion Butter with Asiago Cheese to use in your favorite cookout recipes. And if you just can’t wait, use 10BUTTER10 starting today to get 10% off your Chef Shamy butter order on Amazon. These butters contain no oil, and the savory butters are perfect for keto recipes.
- A Duck Product Pack from our friends at Maple Leaf Farms consisting of 2 pkgs All Natural Boneless Duck Breasts (7.5 oz), 2 pkgs Fully Cooked Roast Half Ducks w/Orange Sauce (14 oz), 1 pkg Duck Bacon (12 oz), and 1 pkg All Natural Duck Legs (16 oz). Maple Leaf Farms is celebrating its 60th anniversary raising White Pekin ducks on local, family-owned farms.
- Butter-flavored Organic Coconut Oil from our friends at Barlean’s. This dairy free option offers all the healthy benefits of organic coconut oil, with the rich taste of butter. It’s great on toast, popcorn, baked potatoes, or cooked vegetables. You can also substitute it 1:1 for butter in baking, cooking, and frying, and of course it is perfect as a butter substitute for all your favorite cookout recipes.
- 24 Cartons of Vinegar Shots from our friends at Vermont Village. You’ll receive 12 cartons of turmeric flavor and 12 cartons of cranberry flavor. Each carton contains 12 individual, 1 fluid ounce vinegar shot pouches! This raw, organic apple cider vinegar has rich flavors from whole foods and is sweetened naturally with honey.
That’s a prize pack worth over $750! To enter, follow our sponsors and bloggers on social media by entering your information below: a Rafflecopter giveaway Here’s a full list of the bloggers participating in #CookoutWeek 2018! You can find yummy recipes by checking out any of the links below: The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ 2 Cookin Mamas ♥ A Day in the Life on the Farm ♥ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures ♥ April GoLightly ♥ Authentically Candace ♥ Blogghetti ♥ Body Rebooted ♥ Bottom Left of the Mitten ♥ Cheese Curd In Paradise ♥ Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Coconut & Lime ♥ Cookaholic Wife ♥ CookwithRenu ♥ Daily Dish Recipes ♥ Everyday EileenFairyburger ♥ Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice ♥ Family Around the Table ♥ Fix Me a Little Lunch ♥ For the Love of Food ♥ Frankly Entertaining ♥ Frugal & Fit ♥ Get the Good Stuff! ♥ Hardly A Goddess ♥ Herbivore Cucina ♥ Join Us, Pull up a Chair ♥ Jolene’s Recipe Journal ♥ Jonesin’ For Taste ♥ Karen’s Kitchen Stories ♥ Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats ♥ Mildly Meandering ♥ Moore or Less Cooking ♥ Our Good Life ♥ Oven Tales By Syama ♥ Palatable Pastime ♥ Sarah Cooks the Books ♥ Savory Moments ♥ Seduction In The Kitchen ♥ Strawberry Blondie Kitchen ♥ Sweet Coralice ♥ Tampa Cake Girl ♥ Technotini ♥ That Recipe ♥ The Baking Fairy ♥ The Beard and The Baker ♥ The Freshman Cook ♥ The Simple Supper ♥ The Spiffy Cookie ♥ The Weekday Gourmet ♥ This is How I Cook ♥ Who Needs A Cape? ♥ Wildflour’s Cottage Kitchen Comment below with your favorite cookout recipe!