- 1 Cup Whole Milk (I did not used whole as I do not get here easily. Hence added Cream)
- 1 Cup Cream
- 1 Cup Oats
- 3 Tablespoon Honey (can add more as mine was less sweet)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon Rose water (Optional – I like the flavour hence)
- 1 teaspoon colour (optional)
- 3/4 cup coarsely grinded roasted nuts
- Mix Milk, Cream and Oats to a boil in a pan on a slow flame.
- Let it boil for around 5 minutes.
- Add Honey and nuts and let it boil further 5 minutes until it becomes thick.
- Switch off the gas and let it cool.
- Add vanilla Essence & Rose water and put it in required Ice-cream moulds (or simple in a small container) and freeze it.
- Enjoy the healthy and delicious Ice cream.
Do not want to miss a post , subscribe to my email list.
Love to read your comments and feedback.
Follow us on social networking sites by simply clicking on one of the follow up buttons on the top.
Sharing is Caring, Click one of the Social networking buttons to share this recipe.