- 3/4 Cup CornFlour
- 1/4 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Maida/All purpose Flour
- Dry Corn/Wheat Flour for rolling as required
- Oil for deep frying.
- Salt as per taste
- Water for Kneading
4. Roll them into chapati’s as thin as possible around 3 inches in diameter.
5. Prick them with fork as we do not want them to puff up while frying.
6. Roll all and keep aside.
7. Heat oil in a wok.
8. On medium heat fry the Taco roll’s on 1 side for a minute then reverse and let it fry for another minute.
9. Then with the help of 2 spoons fold (as show below) it and continue frying until golden brown on both sides. (Can fold after removing from wok with the help of a rolling pin and a tissue paper, but it has to be done immediately after removing from wok.)
10. Serve with your favourite filling.
Follow us on social networking sites by simply clicking on one of the follow up buttons on the top.
Sharing is Caring, Click one of the Social networking buttons to share this recipe.