For the month of February we a group of bloggers decided to choose Flavours of Greece as our theme for a week when Srivalli from Spice Your life announced the theme for our Monthly Blogging Marathon.
Greek cuisine is a Mediterranean cuisine. Greek cookery makes a wide use of vegetables, olive oil, grains, fish, wine and meat. Other ingredients include olives, pasta, cheese, lemon juice, herbs, bread and yoghurt. Common dessert ingredients include nuts, honey, fruits and filo pastries.
They have an extensive range of dishes to cook from and I too have 4 dishes from Greek cuisine and have bookmarked quite a few to try even. So for today I am sharing here this 16 delicious Greek Dishes done by us.
Gayathri from Gayathri’s Cook Spot made this
- Kourebiedes – Greek Snow Ball Cookies Recipe
- Pasteli – Greek Sesame Honey Candy Recipe
- Karithata Recipe – Greek Walnut Treats
Swaty from Food-Trials made
Rajani from My Kitchen Trials made
- Peas, Potatoes, Carrots in Olive Oil and Lemon Sauce
- Fakies-Greek Lentil Soup
- Melopita – Greek Honey Pie
And finally it’s my turn, “Cook with Renu“. I made
- Greek Salad (Horiatiki / Xoriatiki)
- Greek Style Lemon Roasted Potatoes (Patates Lemonates)
- Greek Yogurt With Honey and Walnuts (Yiaourti me Meli)
Few More collection of recipes on my blog
- 21 Easy Dinner Dishes
- Compilation of Snacks & Starters
- Compilation of Sweets
- 15 Delicious Recipes Featuring Legume’s
- Compilation of A-Z International Flatbreads
- Round up of 24 Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Collection of No Onion No Garlic Recipes
- Sugarless | Jaggery | Honey Sweets
Love to read your comments and feedback. If you have any questions please ask in the comment section. I will try to answer as soon as I can.
If you tried this recipe, please comment below, and do not forget to rate the Recipe.
Also, would love to see your creations, take a picture, and do tag me at @cookwithrenu using the hashtag #Cookwithrenu on Facebook, Twitter, and @Renunad on Instagram.
Subscribe to my email list so that you get the new recipes straight in your mailbox.