- 2 Cup wheat flour
- 1/2 Cup Palak Puree
- Oil 1 Tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Ajmain (Caroom seeds)
- Haldi (Turmeric)
- Oil for frying
- Knead the dough with 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tsp ajmain, and salt. The dough should be stiffer than normal roti/chapati dough.
- Let it rest for 1 -2 hrs.
- Divide the dough into equal-sized balls.
- Start rolling it into a round shape around 2-2.5 inches in diameter.
- Puri should be rolled evenly to have nice fluffy puri
- In the meanwhile start heating the oil. Once the oil is nice and hot dip the puris.
- When you dip the puri, let it first come up, and then slowly press it with the back of your spoon to let it puff up. (Will post photos next time).
- Turn and again let it cook on the other side.
- We just need to cook on either side, there is no need to turn it upside down again and again.
- Hot and yummy puris are ready. Enjoy it with Kheer or spicy Aloo Saag.
Check out different types of Paratha and Puri by clicking here
Love to read your comments and feedback.
Do not want to miss a post, subscribe to my email list.
Follow us on social networking sites by simply clicking on one of the follow-up buttons on the top.
Sharing is Caring, Click one of the Social networking buttons to share this recipe.