I am finishing this week’s Blogging Marathon theme “No Cook Dessert’s”, with this Strawberry Chia seed Pudding. I was not very keen on making a chia pudding as was unsure how softened chia seeds would taste. I have chia seeds in different recipes earlier but at the max have soaked them for 20-30 mins. But to my surprise I loved this one specially my family loved it. We enjoyed this guilt free dessert on a Sunday evening . My 2 yr old enjoyed it a lot and my efforts were paid. DH said that the seeds are making it more nice. So in short, its a yum dessert, easy to make , can be prepared ahead of time and without white sugar. I already started making plans of making different varieties of this pudding .
This Chia seed pudding can be assembled quickly and can be made in advance . The seeds take the flavour of the Juice/Puree it is soaked in. I have added milk and Strawberry puree to this pudding soaked along with some chia seeds. I added a tablespoon of honey for the extra yum taste. So enjoy this lovely pudding:
Other No Cook Desserts I shared for this theme:
Strawberry Chia seed Pudding
- 1/2 Cups Milk (Can be replaced with any Vegan Milk)
- 1/2 Cup Strawberry Puree
- 1/8 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries cut into bite size Pieces (Optional – For Garnishing)
- 1 tbsp Honey (Can be replaced by Maple Syrup)
- In a bowl or in a glass, Mix in the Milk, Strawberry Puree and Honey.
- Add in the Chia Seeds and give it a quick mix. Let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or over night.
- You would need to mix it in between after at least twice, as the chia has a tendency to stick together or collect in between/
- After 4 hours, or next day, one can enjoy it as is or follow the below steps.
- Add around 1-1.5 tablespoon of strawberries in glass.
- Top it up with 3/4 of the Strawberry Milk and Chia mix.
- Top it with another layer or strawberries.
- Repeat the above 2 steps and serve it chilled.
Love to read your comments and feedback. Do drop a line in the comment section if you like and do not forget to rate the Recipe. If you try this recipe, would love to see your creations, take a picture and do tag me at @cookwithrenu using the hashtag #Cookwithrenu on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and @Renunad on Instagram. Subscribe to my email list so that you get the recipe straight in your mailbox.
Pin it for Later:
Sending this to:
Sharing is Caring, Click one of the Social networking buttons below to share this recipe.