Coconut Coriander Chutney
Last Updated on
- 1 Cup Grated/Chopped Coconut (Fresh is preferable.)
- 1 teaspoon of Jeera
- Green Chilies (As per taste)
- 1 Clove Garlic (Optional- I use garlic now, but this is completely optional. Earlier used to make without garlic)
- 1/2 Cup of Coriander (optional again – But I like the taste and color)
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 8-10 curry leaves
- 2 Dried Red Chillies
- Put all the ingredients in a mixer and grind. Add 1 tablespoon of water at a time if required.
- Grind till a coarse or smooth consistency as desired.
- Heat oil in a small kadai or pan. Once heated add the mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Once the mustard crackles add the Red chillies and now pour the mixture over the chutney and mix.
- Yummy and spicy chutney is ready.
- Serve it with Idli or Dosa.
Love to read your comments and feedback.
Do not want to miss a post , subscribe to my email list.
Follow us on social networking sites by simply clicking on one of the follow up buttons on the top.
Sharing is Caring, Click one of the Social networking buttons to share this recipe.