Announcing my Legume Love Affair [MLLA] #128
Last Updated on
After the first successful even of my blog on MLLA, I am again hosting the event a second time. I am happy to host My Legume Love Affair #128 fondly referred to as MLLA – an event which celebrates the glory of pulses/legumes and would like to thanks Susan for giving me this opportunity. This event was started by Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook and Lisa of Lisa’s Kitchen has been hosting this series for a while now. I am guest hosting this event for the second time and I am excited to see everyone’s creations.
Legumes are a significant source of protein making it ideal for vegetarian diet, source of dietary fiber, carbohydrates and dietary minerals. Legumes are consumed all over the world and prepared in different ways in different types of cuisines. So my blogger friends I am waiting to see your yummy and lip smacking recipes. You can check this list for an idea on what all can be included for this event. I will be posting a round up of this at the end of this month.
Some Rules of the event
- Only 1 entry allowed per Individual.
- Fresh or dried beans, lentils, pulses and even derivative products such as tofu or besan along with tamarind, fenugreek, carob and peanuts are all acceptable. You can check this list for some ideas.
- Legumes must be the star ingredient in your dish. Only a few tablespoons of legumes does not qualify for this.
- Only Vegetarian dishes are allowed. No meat, fowl or seafood. Egg dishes will be accepted if Legumes play a central role.
- All types of cuisines and courses are welcome.
- Link to My announcement page (this page), Lisa’s MLLA page and Susan’s blog is a must along with the logo.
- Recipe/Blog Link to be added to the Linky tool.
- Recipes from Archives will be accepted only if reposted and updated.
- The last date for entries is 31 May 2019.
- If you have any queries please comment below or you can email me at email@example.com
Looking forward for your creations.
Please add your links below….
Love to read your comments and feedback. Do drop a line in the comment section if you like and do not forget to rate the Recipe. If you try this recipe, would love to see your creations, take a picture and do tag me at @cookwithrenu using the hashtag #Cookwithrenu on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and @Renunad on Instagram. Subscribe to my email list so that you get the recipe straight in your mailbox.