- Dosa Batter (For Dosa the batter should be a little thin)
- Oil for greasing
- Dosa Pan/Tawa
- Tissue paper/Cut Potato (in half)
Heat a pan/Tawa. It should be very hot.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil on the pan, and spread it evenly with the help of a Tissue paper or a cut potato.
- Just remove the pan from the gas. (Removing the pan from the gas helps in not sticking the batter on the pan and not creating lumps. One can avoid this method if required.)
- Now add a spoonful of batter (Depends on the thickness one requires).
- Spread it in circles. Just go in one direction and spread it quickly as the pan is hot, the dosa will start cooking.
- Keep the dosa pan back to the gas and let it cook for a minute or two.
- Drizzle some oil on the sides (Optional , but I like some oil)
- Turn and just cook for a couple of seconds. (Cooking on the other side is optional).
- Repeat Step 2 for making the 2nd Dosa.
- Hot and crispy Dosa’s are ready. Serve with Chutney or Sambar or Tea 😛
Love to read your comments and feedback.
Do not want to miss a post , subscribe to my email list.
Follow us on social networking sites by simply clicking on one of the follow up buttons on the top.
Sharing is Caring, Click one of the Social networking buttons to share this recipe.