Oats Vegetable Chila (Pan Cake)
Soch te reh jaoge…..Difficult to guess the ingredients of this dish. Yes made with oats and loaded with vegetables and masala’s. It takes time to cook , but is a sure hit and what can be better when it is healthy too.
- 1.5 Cups Oats flour (Rolled Oats grinded in mixer)
- 2 Tablespoon’s SoojaRawaSemolina
- Finely Chopped vegetables as you like (eg. Capsicum, spinach, Carrot)
- ½ cup finely chopped onion (optional)
- 2-3 grated garlic (optional)
- ½ inch grated ginger (optional)
- 1 Green chilli finely chopped (optional and to taste)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala powder
- ½ teaspoon Red Mirchi Powder (as per taste)
- 1 teaspoon Corainder Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Cup Dahi
- Water for mixing.
- Oil for greasing pan
- Mix all the ingredients and make it in a dosa consistency batter. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a pan and drizzle some oil on it.
- Take 1 spoonsful ladle and form it into a chilapancake. Size and thickness depends on you. I make it thin.
- Cook it on slow gas for 5-7 minutes. Turn only when you think one side has gone little firm, else it will break.
- Turn and again cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Cook on both the sides until golden brown.
- Can add grated cheese also on top.
- Yummy and healthy pancake is ready. Serve it with chutney or sauce.
Love to read your comments and feedback.
Do not want to miss a post , subscribe to my email list.
Follow us on social networking sites by simply clicking on one of the follow up buttons on the top.
Sharing is Caring, Click one of the Social networking buttons to share this recipe.