A collection of Store Cupboard Recipes, i.e recipes using rice, grains, beans, dals, legumes or different flours.
The above pic uses different dals, beans and rice and is 1/2 cup of each. With half of this quantity I made this flourless Mix Lentils and Beans Chila/Dosa/Pancake. One can literally use any combination here. One can add the different lentils and beans which one do not like and add in here. Everytime you will have a different pancake which would taste amazing.
Here are a few ideas from my blog. The below recipes hardly use any vegetables, except tomatoes in a few recipes or not at all. If I have added any veggie recipe and you do not have, just skip adding it or check another recipe.
Also most of the recipes do not have any onion or garlic. If they have and you do not have, just skip it. Enjoy some meals without them, they are tasty.
I am sure you would get at least one fourth of the recipes which you can make from the ingredients available in your pantry. So here is a few list apart from a lot of Store Cupboard Recipes.
- Vegetable and Mix Flour (Rava(Semolina),Rice,Oats) Pancake
- Buckwheat Groats Pancakes | Farali Kuttu ka Cheela
- Oats Vegetable Chila (Pan Cake)
- Oats and Green Dal Chila (Pan Cake)
- Mix Lentils and Beans Chila/Dosa/Pancake
- Basic Idli Dosa Batter & Fermenting Idli Dosa Batter In Cold Climate
- Oats and Dalia (Broken Wheat/Cracked Wheat) Idli
- Bajra (Pearl Millet) Idli
- Vegetable and Mix Flour (Bengal Gram,Rice) Pancake
- Vegetable Rava (Semolina) Pancake/Appe
- Mix Flour Chila/PanCake (Bajra,Jowar, Rava,Rice and Urad Dal)
- Tomato Omelette / Besan Chila (PanCake)
- Farinata Genovese : Ligurian Chickpea Flatbread
- Semolina and Vermicelli Instant Idli (Steamed Cakes) ~ Rava & Sevai Instant Idli
- Instant Ragi Dosa
- Instant Ragi Idli
- Savory 10 minutes Vegetable Oats Upma
- Rava Upma (Savory Porridge made from Semolina)
- Kanda Poha | Easy Breakfast Recipe
- Split Green Moong Dal Idli | No Rice Idli
- Neer Dosa (Vegan & Gluten Free Thin Rice Crepes)
- Gluten Free Ragi Mudde | Finger Millet Balls
- Quinoa Chia Multiseed Bread (Vegan~Gluten Free~Dairy Free)
- No Rice Kulith Idli | Horse Gram Idli
- Bedai (Dal Puri’s)
- Ragda Pattice
- Chole (Indian Chickpeas curry)
- Quinoa Pulav
- Pearl Barley and Mung Dal Khichdi
- Instant Thalipeeth (PanCake)
- Oats Paratha
- Broccoli Toor/Arhar Dal
- Char Dal (Mixed Dal)
- Chana Dal Chataka | Spicy Split Chickpeas Soup
- MASOOR DAL/BROWN LENTILS/KALI MASOOR KI DAL
- Masoor Dal/Brown Lentils/Kali Masoor ki Dal
- Samak Rice Khichdi | Vrat ke Chawal | Farali Khichdi
- Farali Kuttu ki Khichdi | Buckwheat Khichdi
- Pearl Barley Pulao
- Bajre ka Bhat (Pearl millet one pot meal)
- Gluten free Jowar pulao | Sorghum pearls pulao
- Daliya and Split Green Moong Dal Khichdi
- Bhoger Khichuri | Bengali Khichuri | Bhaja Muger Dal Khichuri
- Yellow Moong Dal Khichdi
- Bajra and Split Green Moong Dal Khichdi
- Puliyodharai |Tamarind Rice
- Rajasthani Gatta Pulao
- Brown Rice Chickpea Pulao
- Maharasthrian Masala Bhat
- Gul Poli | Tilgul Poli | Jaggery and Sesame seeds stuffed Indian flatbread
- Kongu Thakkali Kuzhambu | Coimbatore Style Vegan Tomato Curry
- Besan Pakodi/Pakoda/Fritters/Bite Size/Finger Food
- Red Kidney Beans and Black Chickpeas Kabab | Rajma and Kala Chana Pattice (Tikki)
- Easy Homemade Baked Falafel (No Canned Beans)
- Black-eyed Pea Fritters | Chawali | Lobia Vada
- Instant Khaman Dhokla
- Moong Dal Pakoda (Fritters)
- Kabuli Chana Salad/Chaat (Chickpea Salad)
- Kala Chana Chaat/Salad (Kala Chana / Black ChickPea / Bengal Gram)
- Indian Style Sprouted Mung Bean & Mango Salad
- Sprouted Horse gram (Kulith) Salad
- Eggless Jowar Chocolate Cookies (Gluten Free)
- Besan Ladoo (Indian festive Sweet )
- Bajre ki Tikki | Pearl Millet Cookies
- Til Gul Ladoo without Jaggery Syrup
Few more ideas for you to enjoy or spend time with your kids. Also a good way to make them learn some cooking, baking and household chores.
Check on the below collection of recipes for:
Pin it for Later:
Let’s be Friends
Love to read your comments and feedback. If you have any questions please ask in the comment section. I will try to answer as soon as I can.
If you tried this recipe, please comment below and do not forget to rate the Recipe.
Subscribe to my email list so that you get the new recipes straight in your mailbox.
Did you get my 7 days Vegan & Gluten Free Breakfast/Meal Plan? if not Enter your details below.